Saturday, 2 February 2013

Victorious


"Jesus said, Truly I tell you, there is no one who has given up and left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands for My sake and for the Gospel's who will not receive a hundred times as much now in this time- houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions- and in the age to come, eternal life."
 - Mark 10:29-30




If God calls you to step out, the world will demand that you conform. 
Decide for God. 
You will go through trials- that's part of the challenge. 
You will go through a period of loneliness.
There will be other problems. 
But you will come out on the other side victorious.
You will be able to lie down at night and have that peace inside you knowing that, 
even if you may not popular with everybody else, 
you are pleasing to God.

- Joyce Meyer



1 comment:

  1. I believe in Mark 10:29-30..I have personally witness the experiences of some people who never gave up on God and I saw their lives' contrast to those who have given up... One of my friends who gave up on God kept asking why did he had those bad years even if he had not been idle, even if he worked hard and put much effort, he still had a very hard life. He could not see the reason why he suffered those hard years.. When he was talking to me, he always said so many "what if's"...he was trying to see in which decisions of his career he made mistakes, but he couldn't see any mistake that he had done, he couldn't conclude that he lacked in any effort, and yet he lived a hard life..so he couldn't understand... But I told him about whether he lacked faith in God in those years of hardship, and he told me that in a way I was right, because during the years of hardship, those were the years when he was no longer calling to God...and that during years of his prosperity, he was still talking to God..He said "What a coincidence." And I said that it was not a coincidence, that it really helps talking to God...I told him that why don't he give it a try? To talk to Him again, to be near God again... I hope that he would give it a try... I hope he would be victorious!!


    And I agree with "you may not popular with everybody else,
    you are pleasing to God." :) :)
    Sometimes when we help people (when we donate something to charity) we don't even know who the people we help, and those people don't even know who donated the things...Sometimes both the giver and the receiver don't even know each other, and would never see each other.. But the important thing is that by God's grace, someone helped and someone got the help :) And God always knows all who give and all who receive, and it pleases Him :)

    Thank you again for this very inspiring post, Joanna Grace! :) I like calling you "Joanna Grace" because you really are a Grace of God :) I hope you know how very important are the things you do: posting on your blog about God's words, and playing music and singing about praises to God :) It could change the lives of those who want to go back to Him :) I'm sure that your work is very pleasing to God!


    Ramon :)

    ReplyDelete