Monday, 31 December 2012

Year 2013



What shall I say to you for a new year?

I will say, 
I hope with all my heart that you find a fulfilling new year, 
that you discover and learn things you never dreamed of knowing.

That you find contentment and love with all your soul.


I ask that you be protected with the peace of Jesus,
 and that you succeed in anything you put your hand to.

And when you look back upon the year of 2012, may you smile and let it all go. 
Because now is your time.
Every day is new, so is God's grace, everyday.

And you are changing every moment.
Embrace this second.


Very 
Happy 
New 
Year
To
You!




1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO JO.......I AM FROM INDIA,I SAW YOUR VIDEO ON INDIAN ACCENT(IT WAS SOUTH INDIAN MORE PRECISELY AND I AM FROM NORTH INDIA)AND LOVED IT.YOU WERE ALMOST THERE.COULD YOU PLZ TRY NORTH INDIAN ACCENT FOR ONCE.WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THAT ACCENT FROM A BRITISH GAL...WANNA BE FRENDS WITH YOU,U ON FB?

    ReplyDelete