Monday, 2 July 2012

Happy Birthday Sunny!


Today is the day that my dear friend celebrates his 20th Birthday and begins his 21st year upon this earth!
He can now step out into a new life, a life where he can easily move away from the crowds and be happy with who he is. He has left his teenage years behind and can begin to live growing and learning, into the loving and creating adult that he has become. His thoughts and ideas, his plans and dreams are his to own. He has battled through the great struggle of 'growing up' and has found his own mind. He can stand upon his own truths and he has thrown off the childish rags that hinder and can finally be free with raging liberty in his heart.

I would like to wish you a wonderful Feliz CumpleaƱos my dear and treasured kindred spirit. 

"Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world."- L.M Montgomery. 

Never forget that it is not going out into the world to see what it holds for you that matters, it is what you bring to the world that makes you!

Another year has gone by
And another is yet to unfold
God has purposed your every step
And what the future holds
So celebrate with joy and gladness
In all that God has done and will do
Knowing that through the future years
God's hand shall be upon you. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank-You Jo. This was so beautiful to read. I don't feel 20 at all. When I was 19 I said the same, and If I go back I would say the same as-well. I feel no different. I believe that I have always been what I am now which Is good.

    Thank-You also for what you did earlier, and Jo, I could never thank you enough!

    Genesis tells me that beautiful things happened for those seven days, but on the forth a star was born!

    Thank YOU, Jo Jo :)

    ReplyDelete