Saturday, 28 April 2012

I Wish

I wish I could take every good memory of my entire 19 years on this earth and wear them like scent everyday. I wish I could only live on laughter and the birdsong. I have learnt, lost, kept, wondered, touched, seen, heard, felt and loved. Last year on the my 18th, I was given a dark sapphire ring and only on very rare days does it let me see the beautiful rays of sparkling blue inside it. It is like those I love, I know they are there but sometimes it is hard to see them. Sometimes I wonder if I can make it past the enemy's schemes and lies, but then I am saved.
Strife is a good thing, it teaches me many things. I haven't known much yet, but I have known love. No one can tell you, you made a mistake, you can only do that. And then you can change. I wish that life could be blissful even in the storm.

I hope to live on yet, learning and listening as I go. I know I am blessed to get this far, we all are, but I also know I have a purpose and that means more than anything else to me. I hope never to make the same mistakes. I know I will make more, but I don't care, it is worth it. When I am at my weakest, God is strongest! I am so thankful for my childhood and my loving parents. I adore my sisters and my little brother, I wish forever that we could stay just as we are now. I know we must all grow and fly away, but deep down I don't want it, I want to have my family now and forever. It is never the same after, no matter how hard you try. This is all I know so far. This is my whole world right now. I am waiting on the edge of my future, yet this second is my entire existence. I know my family and I are on the verge of dispersion at any minute like the slow and setting sun, so I must hold on to it. I also know that one of us has already gone, but I try not to think on that. This may be my last spring in England, perhaps. Spring, my favourite time of year. I want to sing with the birds. And I do. I do sing with them. And I pray to God that I will never stop.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    I hope you are doing well. From your post I assume that uncertainty of the future is troubling you. But be strong! You won't lose your family if you move ahead. You will only expand your world. Your family will still be there for you!

    If you are to leave England in the near future, it's really a great shame that England has been losing the most decent of its people over the past few years; and with "call me Dave"'s tuition reforms some of its brightest minds as well, I might add.

    I hope you enjoy the spring and wish you happiness,
    m k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mk
      You're right, I know my family will be there for me even when I leave them. They always remain. It is hard to just grow up and out I guess, but when you've got there I suppose its probably not quite as bad!

      I will enjoy the spring! Thank you and you enjoy this year too okay?

      All the best!
      Jo

      Delete
  2. I have made too many mistakes to through my past. I am still paying for them, but I am now aware of one thing, and that Is to never make the wrong mistake again. This time It`s written In pencil, and not pen.

    Stay with your family as much as possible, and as long as you can. Once you fly, and disappear, nothing Is ever the same. Some say It Is a stronger bond, but I seem to differ on that. (Personal preference)

    No matter where this journey takes you. You will never be alone. I am right here whenever you need a friend. All you got to do Is holler, and I`ll be right there.

    Consider this (BELOW)

    Write out all your happy times since you can remember, and put them Inside a box. Put the box under your bed. When something happens bad, and you feel alone, get the box out, and start discovering what makes you happy. Most people do this, but forget to look Inside the box.

    "GOD" tells me that you are a good person, Jo, and he thinks you`ll never stop either. He believes In you, as you believe In him. He also wants you to know that he will never leaves your side, no matter what!

    (PS) You`ll be just fine. I just know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're there Sunny.

      And I love the idea of a 'happy box' I must do that.

      Thank you for telling me that, I feel stronger all ready. I thank God for you and anyone who can listen.

      :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Jo,

    I hope you are doing well, you are gem of a person.Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.I really haven't had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I'd rather tell a story about somebody else.

    Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it.

    I wish you happy adventures, fantastic new friendships, amazing experiences and the journey of a lifetime.

    -Amit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amit,
      I believe in all that you say. There are regrets in everything we do but we must move on despite them and think on what is ahead and forget what is past.
      God Bless you and keep you,
      Thank you for your words and for looking on here!

      All the best to you too,
      Jo.

      Delete