Saturday, 7 January 2012

Creative Gifts- The start of accent tutoring

             


'To many people die with their music still in them.'- Oliver Wendall Holmes
We have all been blessed with heavenly gifts from our father in heaven, whether we use them or not is our own decision. But as I have discovered on my Youtube account, http://www.youtube.com/user/joburgess?feature=mhee  many people asked me to give them some advise on how to achieve different accents from a vast variety of countries. So I thought I would start a fresh new blog review on how to master or at least give advise on how to achieve this. I'm new to this, and I've never taught anyone accents before, but I will try my best to break down how I manage it myself! 



3 comments:

  1. 1, Yes you are absolutely correct. We are blessed with gifts from heaven. Also we are given choices, whether we use them Is up to us as an Individual, I agree.

    2, I think your accent tutoring Is a wonderful Idea. I think you Introduced this with ease. Even though I am just 1 year older than you, I think your a very talented young lady, and I think you would make an excellent teacher.

    3, And Joanna, your Instructions are well directed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me that I'm gonna be your fan. Would you please give me the address of your social networking sites like FB or Twitter! I'm an English teacher in Bangladesh and my blog address is (www.tajenglishlink.blogspot.com)

    I will look forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete